Home Sale Preparation
Most homeowners wonder which repairs are the most important before staging and placing a home on the market. Tony’s Home Improvements & Custom Handy Work specializes in most types of repairs and can also give you information on which repairs to skip. We know exactly what buyers are looking for as they walk through the residence.
- Matching appliances. Newer appliances.
- Automatic garage door system if the house is older and is manually opened.
- Modern light fixtures throughout.
- Updated plumbing fixtures.
- New carpet.
- Wood floors, tile floors, or laminate floors.
- Contemporary paint colors.
- Master suites, not just master bedrooms.
- New kitchen counter-tops.
- Backyard entertaining area.
Most items on the list will not need to be repaired or upgraded. Homeowners always have final say about those repairs and upgrades.
Check out the Gallery to view our work.
Get in touch, get an estimate, or for any questions contact us:
- Morris County / Northern New Jersey: (973) 214-2300
- Ocean County / Central & Southern New Jersey: (609) 978-7805
- Contact Us Online