Property maintenance encompasses all aspects of maintaining the property and handling any issues that arise.
While some professional property managers specialize in certain types of services, most are prepared to take full responsibility for your property—unless you’d prefer to handle certain things yourself. Contact Us today to find out more.
While the right property manager can greatly benefit any rental property owner, you might especially want to consider hiring one if any of the following things are true:
- You live further than a couple of neighborhoods away from your rental property
- You’re not a home maintenance guru
- You don’t have at least 10-12 hours per month to deal with tasks related to your rental property
- You don’t want to have to make yourself constantly available in case of emergency
- You don’t have a good working knowledge of landlord-tenant law
- You don’t ever want to have to worry about dealing with difficult or non-paying tenants
Check out the Gallery to view our work.